Limerick Racecourse Ladies Day 2019 : A fantastic prize of a brand new I92 SEAT Ibiza FR car worth €22,000 for a year to include a full years road tax will wait for the lucky winner.
Great prizes announced for Limerick Racecourse Ladies Day 2019
Limerick Racecourse announced today that James Barry Motors are title sponsors of the Best Dressed Lady competition which takes place on Sunday 13th October at Limerick Racecourse Ladies Day 2019.
The lucky winner will drive away with a fantastic prize of a brand new I92 SEAT Ibiza FR car worth €22,000 for a year to include a full years road tax.
“We at James Barry Motors are delighted to be the main sponsor of this year’s Ladies Day Competition at the Limerick Races. This is a hugely prestigious event and I am looking forward to handing over the keys of the stylish SEAT Ibiza to the first prize winner on the day ”, commented James Barry of James Barry Motors.
Second prize is spa treatments to the value of €1,000 sponsored by Rain Spa at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Limerick. Third prize is a luxury hamper sponsored by well-known Irish brand Inis – The Energy of the Sea. The top ten finalists will each receive a luxury goody bag.
Beauty and Fashion journalist Triona McCarthy has been announced as the judge of this year’s competition.
Triona McCarthy said, “Beauty is my duty but fashion is my passion so I cannot wait to see all the style at Limerick Races, I’ll be looking out for the unexpected, unique and individual looks on the day.”
Following on the success of last year’s fashion show on ladies day, the Holman Lee Agency will once again present a fashion extravaganza presenting the Autumn / Winter collections for local stores between races.
Registration for Ladies Day will take place from 12:30 pm where all ladies are welcome to register. Entrants shall have their picture taken by the ladies day team and also enjoy a prosecco reception. The first fifty ladies who register for the competition will receive a gift. An online early bird admission ticket for Ladies Day at only €13.50 per person is available on www.limerickraces.ie or gate tickets at €15 on the day.
- First prize – James Barry Motors Ladies Day is sponsored by James Barry Motors with a SEAT Ibiza FR car to be won for a year
- Second Prize – Spa treatments to the value of €1,000 sponsored by Rain Spa of the Radisson Blu Hotel, Limerick.
- Third Prize – A luxury hamper sponsored by well-known Irish brand Inis – The Energy of the Sea
- The top ten finalists will each receive a goody bag. The first 50 ladies who register for the competition will receive a gift.
- James Barry Motors Ladies Day will take place on Sunday 13th October as part of the John Thomas McNamara Ladbrokes Munster National day.
For more stories on Racecourse Ladies Day visit here.
For more details on The Limerick Racecourse Ladies Day 2019 visit here.