Limericks Most Stylish Man 2020 is for the men of Limerick. The dads, the husbands, the sons, the brothers, and the boyfriends.
The search is on to find Limericks Most Stylish Man 2020
By I Love Limerick correspondent Mary Caroline McCarthy
Limerick style icon Patrick McLoughney is launching a search to find Limericks Most Stylish Man 2020 through his Limerick Leader column ‘Man About Town’ and his Instagram account.
Patrick is a male model and weekly columnist for the Limerick Leader Newspaper. He began his career in fashion by posting daily pictures of his outfits and has skyrocketed since then. He stresses that style is not all about fashion but also about confidence, you are wearing clothes and not letting them wear you.
View this post on Instagram
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! …….. coming next week 😉 Next week I’ll be announcing details of the biggest giveaway I’ve ever been involved with 😵 It’s something a little bit different to the usual like/comment/share stuff but it’s something to lift spirts a bit and the prizes will BLOW YOUR MINDS 🤯 Stay tuned……
This competition is not for people who dress exactly as Patrick does. Patrick stresses that this competition is not just another poll to determine who is the best dressed in Limerick. This competition is for the men of Limerick, the dads, the husbands, the sons, the brothers, and the boyfriends.
He told us about this saying, “Now, let me just state for the record that the winner will not be me, or anyone like me. I assure you all that this is not a vanity project or a poll to determine whether Greg O’Shea is a better dresser than Conor Murray!”
He added, “This one is for the men of Limerick. The dads, the husbands, the sons, the brothers, and the boyfriends. Someone who deserves to have a very merry Christmas at the end of a very tough year.”
To enter this competition you simply have to nominate yourself or someone close to you by submitting between one and three pictures of outfits they have put together, say why they deserve to win, and then email that all to Patrick or DM him on his Instagram page.
A shortlist will be chosen by a panel of judges to include social media influencer Sinead O’Brien, one of Ireland’s top models Shauna Lindsay, GAA superstar and Littlewoods Ireland brand ambassador Cian Lynch and Miss Limerick Kyla McGowan. The top five will then go forward to a poll in the Limerick Leader with the public deciding the overall winner.
The winner will be announced in the second week of December and will be presented with a trophy as well as their prizes at the Limerick Leader offices.
The list of prizes will include, a free suit, shirt, and tie from Connolly Man, a €100 voucher from selected Ireland, a one night stay with B&B in the executive suite at the Limerick City hotel, a men’s gift set from L’Oreal, and many more prizes to be won!
So, grab your boyfriends, brothers, fathers, or grandfathers and help them choose their outfits so that they can be in with a chance to win Limerick’s Most Stylish Man 2020. Good luck to everyone who enters!!
For more on Patrick McLoughney, go HERE
For more stories on Patrick McLoughney, go HERE
The list of prizes will include:
- A free suit, shirt and tie from Connolly Man.
- A €100 voucher from Selected Ireland.
- A €200 voucher for men’s products from Brown Thomas Limerick.
- A €200 voucher from Complete Laser Care.
- A €15 voucher from Nom Treats.
- A year’s supply of toothpaste from L.A. Pacific.
- A €100 Boots voucher.
- A €100 alterations voucher from the Zipyard.
- A one night stay with B&B in the executive suite at the Limerick City Hotel.
- A €50 Gym Plus Coffee voucher.
- A men’s gift set from L’Oreal.
- A fitness pack from The Good Food Outlet.
- 8 weeks of Online personal training with fitness influencer Tracey Collopy.
- A €100 voucher for Alexandra Dental or Alexandra Aesthetics.
- A men’s spa treatment at One Pery Square.
- A €200 voucher for Three Stories.
- A meal voucher for Maggie Choo’s.
- A family box from the Chicken Hut.
- A €50 voucher and hair products from Oscar & Co Barbers.
- A voucher from Keanes Jewellers.